Again a lot of transactions last week!
- BLAND – I’ve been saying this whenever K. Anant’s name pops up in the management trades, if its below 0.70 he buys, above it he sells
- Grammy – K. Paiboon enjoying the fact that only he has the rights to showcase the Euros in Thailand
- SIRI – The president knows how to “cut costs” or in plain english stop siphoning money out and improve margins and profit from capital gains.
- TGPRO – Now this is interesting…there’s been a major change in shareholders in this company over the past month, and now the managing director just purchased an additional THB 171 mn in shares, TGPRO is trading at a PE of 2x..but its in the steel sector…
- AAV – Thai Air Asia, on the day it lists management sells how much…THB 2.6 bn worth of shares, well done, nice con job, list at 16x PE, beg investors to buy your shares and then dump it in the market leading to the stock price dropping 11%.