- ECB shouts from the rooftops saying that they’ll save the Euro
- China’s latest manufacturing index rises to 49.5 a 6 month high
- Thailand maintains it key policy rates at 3%
- German IFO business confidence falls to lowest since Mar ’10
- UK GDP in Q2 falls .7% q/o/q, down for 3rd straight quarter
- Euro zone mfr’g and services composite index holds at 46.4 but below 50 for 6th straight month.
- French business confidence drops to lowest since Feb ’10
- Italian business confidence near 3 yr lows.
- In addition to Valencia, 6 other Spanish regions asking for help.