- Thai Car exports in July were at a record high with 94,838 units
- Continuing the Draghi put rally, the Spanish IBEX trades higher each day this week and closes at 4 month high. It takes the Italian MIB index with it.
- Excluding commodities SET listed companies reported YoY Net profit growth of 32%
- Including commodities SET listed companies had horrible negative net profit growth
- Thai Industries Sentiment Index (TISI) for July was down from 102.7 in June to stand at 98.7
- Inventory to sales ratio within Business Inventories rise to most since Feb ’10 due to sales drop.
- PPI both headline and core rise above est.
- Euro zone Q2 GDP contracts .2% q/o/q.
- German ZEW falls to lowest of the yr.
- Japan’s Q2 GDP rises less than est.
- FDI in China falls for 8th month in past 9 in July.