- BGH – The President continues his accumulation of shares, he started since around THB 80/share
- BTS – Now this is interesting, whilst the VGI listing is a good sentiment boost for the stock, I’m thinking aloud that it may be the potential of an infrastructure fund that may be the reason behind this purchase.
- CPF – Another THB 30 mn worth of shares sold off by someone related to the co.
- SRICHA – Hmm, a director selling off THB 38 mn in construction company, with the government infrastructure plans hopefully coming through within the next 12 months I wouldn’t understand why management feels the need to take profit @ 9x PE
- TUF – Selling by top management has been going on since the stock went above THB 70/share for the past month or so.
- Overall: Its been rather high selling by management/owners of companies the past 2 weeks, nothing to sound the alarm about but still worth taking into consideration