A quick summary of the week’s events
- US Sept Retail Sales rise more than expected almost across the board
- UK unemployment falls to 7.9%, lowest since June ’11 with claims down in Sept
- Automotive sector continues to boom w/ production @ 280k units in September, highest in the history of Thailand.
- 3G auction finally goes through – Welcome to the world of tomorrow!
- China’s Q3 GDP growth of 7.4% is slowest since Q1 ’09
- Thai interest rates drop to 2.75% from 3%, central bank citing global economic issues as the reason for it