- US Oct Payrolls increase a net 171k (est 125k), 184k (est 123k) of which in the private sector which is the most since Feb helped by an unexpected increase in mfr’g hiring.
- Thai consumer confidence increases
- Passenger traffic through Thailand’s 6 major airports hit another all time high
- Thai Apple fanboys rejoice at the official Iphone 5 release in Thailand
- Mfr’g PMI’s increase in China, Taiwan, South Korea and India from prior month.
- If you love money printing, BoJ brings another 11T yen.
- India cuts RR to help economy.
- Laos is about to launch 4G will Thailand is still bickering over 3G….
- BOT downgrades growth expectations from 5% to 4.6% in 2013, keeps 2012 at 5.7%
- German unemployment rises more than expected.
- Final euro zone mfr’g PMI 45.4 v 46.1 in Sept, 15th month below 50.
- UK consumer confidence at 6 mo low and mfr’g PMI falls to 47.5.
- Euro zone Economic Confidence at lowest since July ’09.