- US Election noise is over
- China’s economic data all rise a bit more than expected (retail sales, PMI services, CPI @ 1.7%)
- Oz, Indonesia, S. Korea, M’asia keep their int rates the same
- Silly ppl are still trying to make a name for themselves over the 3G license in Thailand…fyi Laos is already at 4G, time to stop mocking your neighbours and look in the mirror for once.
- UTCC lowers 2012 GDP forecast to 5.4% from 5.6%German IP, factory orders and export orders all decline in Sept.
- French and Italian IP also fall again.
- UK PMI services falls to 50.6 vs 52, weakest since Dec ’10.
- Australia, a Chinese proxy, exports fall to lowest since Feb ’11 with merchandise exports specifically to China down 6.5%,