- I can’t find any! O__O
- Fed hints at QE4. They still don’t get it.
- Japan’s gov’t calls for new elections where new leader will follow path of printing way to prosperity (though will be good for Japanese stocks).
- Japan’s GDP in Q3 contracts by 3.5% annualized.
- Chinese loan growth in Oct totals 505b yuan, 85b less than expected and slowest since Sept ’11, M2 growth slightly below est as new leadership takes over. Shanghai index closes just shy of lowest since Mar ’09.
- India’s IP falls .4% vs est of up 2.8%.
- Q3 GDP in Hong Kong up by 1.3% vs est of 1.7%.
- German ZEW investor confidence in their economy 6 mo’s out falls almost 4 pts to -15.7, below zero for 6th straight month.
- Euro zone economy contracts .1% m/o/m and hasn’t grown in a yr (modest growth in Germany and France completely offset).
- Euro zone CPI up 2.5% y/o/y, above 2% ECB target for 23rd straight month.
- UK jobless claims rise at fastest pace since Sept ’11, CPI up 2.7% to 5 mo high and retail sales weak. BoE Gov King acknowledges stagflation.