- BGH – A group of major shareholders/management/directors purchase over THB 45 mn
- ERW – A family member/director purchases a combination of the stock and the warrant
- TVD – The CEO purchases THB 16 mn
- EMC – K. Chanachai, a well known stock punter, offloads shares in his co
- IHL – A director offloads a massive amount of shares, THB 63mn, IHL is linked to the auto industry, perhaps a sign that this years massive growth won’t continue into next year.
- PPC – THB 160 mn shares sold between the founders, not such whats going on here
- TUF – THB 335 mn sold by a director, one of the largest sells I’ve seen ever!
Note: ERW and SIRI transactions included warrants hence the lower avg price vs the market price