Buy(s) – THB 639 mn
- AH – The owner has been buying the whole month
- BANPU – We still don’t like Banpu @ this value..still think its worth 20-30% less
- BGH – Odd transaction with both parties on buy/sell
- BLAND – K. Ananttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!
- PF – Owner and management buy big stakes and have been on a PR campaign touting their sales potential
- STA – Never really was convinced that management weren’t trading the underlying commodity
- TUF – Management and owners had been selling heavily above THB 70/share, first buy seen in a while.
Sell(s) – THB 1 bn
- BGH – See above
- BTS – The owner takes profit on its warrants
- HYDRO – THB 140mn sold, says a lot about the valuation
- KBS – Worried about Sugar price this year?
- KDH – Sale related to BGH transaction
- PS – Management sells off a substantial stake