This silly catch word will dominate the headlines for the week “Brexit”. I don’t quite care what happens but any volatility is welcome. What else? Well a there’s a lot of central banks meeting this week in the region, so that could be amusing if one of them decides to actually make a move with the monetary policies.
Buy(s) THB 606 mn
- BDMS – Massive buying again!
- COL – Now this interesting, I’ve always wondered when or how this company will be able to be successful. Would Central Group shove its Lazada purchase into COL?
- PLANB – Their 1Q #’s were awful hence the ~20% drop in share price, but the owners seem to still believe in its future
Sell(s) THB 8.2 bn
- AAV – Boom the huge sale to King Power
- KSL – Are they still afraid of sugar prices?
- IHL – The MD sells some 2% of outstanding shares