So we are approaching the wonderful month of September where things normally go wrong. There are a litany of potential market negative news that could hit so lets see how everything unfolds. Sector wise, interesting that consumer products index hasn’t quite kept up the runs in services, and that insurance names continue to be weak – low rates aren’t a good thing for these mini investment houses.
Buy(s) THB 33 mn
Sell(s) THB 2.4 bn
- MTLS – A huge sale from the owner. Does he not see a continuation of the 50% YoY growth after 2017?
- TKN – Again the major shareholders sell, looks like a block trade
- BEAUTY – See TKN
- BA – Now this is a rarity, a sell out of BA. When will they get rid of their BDMS shares?
- HMPRO – And he continues to sell
- MCS – Ohh a first sell from this wonderful steel manufacturer.