Buy(s) THB 33 mn
Sell(s) THB 2.4 bn
- MTLS – A huge sale from the owner. Does he not see a continuation of the 50% YoY growth after 2017?
- TKN – Again the major shareholders sell, looks like a block trade
- BEAUTY – See TKN
- BA – Now this is a rarity, a sell out of BA. When will they get rid of their BDMS shares?
- HMPRO – And he continues to sell
- MCS – Ohh a first sell from this wonderful steel manufacturer.
Buy(s) THB 765 mn
- BA – And he continues to buy and buy
- IFEC – Looks like a trade between two shareholders
- EARTH – Haven’t seen buying in this name for a while
Sell(s) THB 198 mn
- IFEC – See above
- PTG – Interesting to see quite a large sale by this director
- VIBHA – Perhaps the best performing hospital stock this year
- TVT – Does this director think that TVT’s growth in creating content for TV has peaked?
And here you go…I wouldn’t be surprised to see 50% of all tourists in Thailand come from China within the next 5 years. So who benefits? It is isn’t necessarily just the airport (AOT), airlines (AAV, BA, NOK, THAI) nor the hotels (ERW, MINT, CENTEL, DTC) but names like BEAUTY have said that they’ve benefited from Chinese tourists, so the question is who else will benefit and be next sector/company that will grow?
Buy(s) THB 598 mn
- BIG – Some THB 160 mn bought by the two founders, a block purchase perhaps?
- BA – And he continues to buy and buy and buy
- BROOK – Hmmm BROOK … hmmm
- SPALI – Typically whenever you see this family buying back their shares in SPALI, implies a very positive sign
- BDMS – This time it’s another director buying the shares! Then…see below
- SIRI – Someone else joining the President in buying back shares
- CM – Are soy bean prices on the rise?
- SAWANG – This represents ~7% of total shares, wonder what the story is here…
Sell(s) THB 231 mn
- MEGA – We have never seen management buying in this name since its IPO…
- BDMS – So he bought some shares @ 22.15 and then sold a portion of it @ 22.35, well ok…
Buy(s) THB 639 mn
- BA – And he continues to buy and buy and buy, this time 400 mn worth of shares
- SAWANG – Just a share swap amongst the family members
- IFEC – That’s quite an expensive way to support one’s stock price.
Sell(s) THB 3.4 bn
- WHA – Block sale by the founding couple to Templeton
- TU – Thats interesting to see continued selling here
- EA – Same as TU, perhaps after all of these PPA’s under EA there won’t be much future growth?