Buy(s) THB 28 mn
Sell(s) THB 614 mn
- QTC – The tender offer is still in play, interesting that its @ ~thb 7/share but the stock is at 14…
- HMPRO – Must’ve been a block sale by this director..
- IHL – More selling out of IHL, are things changing at this company on the shareholder level?
- ITD – When was the last time you saw the founder ever buy shares in ITD?
- ILINK – Two directors selling rather large stakes
- DCORP – The Vice Chairman dumps some 3 mn shares
- CRANE – Now this is a first, haven’t seen a sale by anyone in CRANE for as far back as I can remember.
Comment: It does finally look like they are going to do something with their stake in Makro
EPCO expects 2016 net profit growth to be higher than 50% as it plans to invest in power plants at home and overseas to bring capacity to 200MW. It plans to list its subsidiary (Eastern Power Group) this year. It targets capacity of 500MW within 2018. Its shareholders approved issuing a Bt2bn debenture. (Thun Hoon, 04/05/16)
HMPRO reported 1Q16 revenue of Bt14.61bn, up 11.57%YoY with Bt866.18mn net profit, up 18.06%YoY. This brought by SSS growth and new stores for both HMPRO and Mega Home. (Thun Hoon, 04/05/16)
Comment: What consumer debt issue??
ITD signed a contract with the Department of Rural Road to proceed with the construction of the rail overbridge along the Rural Road No. Sor Kor 2032 at Baan Khoke Kham, Amphur Muang, Samut Sakorn Province on Apr 27, valued at Bt405.59mn. (Khao Hoon, 04/05/16)