GLOBAL’s 2015 net profits grow 20% from last year’s Bt701mn, driven by numerous orders. It targets 2016 revenue to grow 10%. A plan to invest in Myanmar will be finalized within 1H16 (Thun Hoon, 17/2/16)
Comment: And yet they still have one of the worst inventory turnover’s I’ve seen…
KCE’s 2015 net profit was Bt2.24bn (+6.2% YoY) with sales growth of 10.3% to Bt12bn. 4Q15 net profit was Bt630mn, hitting a new high. (Khao Hoon, 17/2/16)
Comment: No surprise if you’ve been following this company for the past few years..
KTC expects to see 2016 financial performance to be in line with 2015. NPL is expected to reduce to 2.1%. It plans to do business aggressively to boost market shares. (Khao Hoon, 17/2/16)
Comment: We’ve said this since last year, the issue for KTC now is no longer operational, its sales, growing revenue and I doubt that they’ll be able to do more than 2x the industry growth rate unless they shift into other products.
MAJOR looks more to non-film revenue – MAJOR will renovate some of its cinemas nationwide in a bid to achieve almost 12% revenue growth from group bookings and events. It expects 11.8% growth in group bookings to Bt190mn this year. It believes this business has great potential despite contributing only a small proportion of total ticket sales. (Bangkok Post, 17/02/16)
Comment: I’ve always liked this company, perhaps for the first time in a while it may be time to relook at it if they can monetise their assets better..
Buy(s) THB 552MN
- BA – And he continues to buy, in this environment perhaps it is the safest option.
- TU – Looks like the owner doesn’t care about the botched M&A deal
Sell(s) THB 608 MN
- KCE – I think this is a switch of shares between father and son
- DIMET – Quite a big transaction with several shareholders selling out – now we wonder who the buyer is
- ARROW – Perhaps one of the few times management is selling…is the story finally over for ARROW?
- EA – A director most likely just taking his profits and running