Buy(s) THB 337 mn
- SCI – This part of the transaction looks to be a switch between shareholders
- IFEC – No idea what K. Wichai is doing buying @ 7.29 and selling @ 7.20
Sell(s) THB 802 mn
- SCI – See above, plus there was news that 2 funds bought 5% of shares in the co
- PACE – Hmmm thats a substantial sale from one of the owners.
- IFEC – See above
- TVT – Well if your company was making THB 55 mn p.a. and the stock was trading @ 1.7 bn wouldn’t you sell too?
Buy(s) THB 765 mn
- BA – And he continues to buy and buy
- IFEC – Looks like a trade between two shareholders
- EARTH – Haven’t seen buying in this name for a while
Sell(s) THB 198 mn
- IFEC – See above
- PTG – Interesting to see quite a large sale by this director
- VIBHA – Perhaps the best performing hospital stock this year
- TVT – Does this director think that TVT’s growth in creating content for TV has peaked?
ANAN targets 2016 revenue to reach Bt11bn backed by Bt37.2bn backlog. It plans to launch 12 projects, valued at Bt22bn. (Thun Hoon, 26/02/16)
Comment: Seems to be rather conservative estimates coming out from the management team given their backlog, lets see how things unfold during the year
BANPU expects net profit to return to the black this year aided by US$70mn extra gain on Hongsa power plant and its coal capacity of 46.1mt/year. It plans to acquire a coal mine in Indonesia. It plans to issue a Bt10bn debenture. (Khao Hoon, 26/02/16)
Comment: Well and there’s a supposed listing of BANPU power..
BCP is budgeting Bt20bn for add 60 gas stations. It plans to list a subsidiary in 4Q16. (Thun Hoon, 26/02/16)
BJCHI reported its highest net profit at Bt1.32bn in 2015 supported by continuous construction of FPSO’s P75&77 projects. It targets 2016 revenue to grow not less than 15% thanks to Bt3.7bn backlog. It expects to be awarded new projects in April. (Thun Hoon, 26/02/16)
Comment: Impressive results given the huge drop in oil prices