Buy(s) THB 86.6 mn
- CK – And the owner is back to buying shares
- BLAND – K. Anant has never sold any shares for as long as I can remember
- BDMS – A director buys more shares
Sell(s) THB 1.1 bn
- BKD – The MD sells some 10% of total listed shares, to whom?
- IHL – The CEO sells off ~4% of total listed shares, again to whom?
- VNG – The family sells off shares, to our understanding these are block sales to investors
CCP expects public projects to fill its backlog this year after orders for motorway projects are added to its backlog. It expects to get private projects, which will increase its gross margin to 5%. It expects the Thai-China dual-track project to progress. (Thun Hoon, 08/02/16)
ECF expects solar farm ECF-Tamado Energy GK in Japan to contribute revenue soon after operational startup. For the furniture business, it expects to expand its market at home and abroad by increasing distribution channels. It expects revenue from its core business to grow 10- 12%. For its retail business, 100 Yen Can do, It plans to open booths in 10 department stores. (Thun Hoon, 08/02/16)
GOLD plans to set up Bt10bn REIT, selling Sathorn Square and Park Venture into it. It expects a decision to be made by 1Q16. It expects this to gain Bt4.5bn in cash. It expects its FYI office center to contribute Bt631mn in revenue in this year. (Thun Hoon, 08/02/16)
Comment: That’s slightly inaccurate reporting, it’s UV and GOLD together setting up a REIT and it should be completed shortly.
NCH expects 1Q16 earnings to be good, backed by property incentives. It targets 2016 revenue of Bt2bn driven by transfers. It plans to launch a Bt2bn new project. (Thun Hoon, 08/02/16)
Comment: Arguably this is the last decent quarter that developers may show profit wise for the year, although given that pre-sale launches were minimal over the past 2 years since the coup, some are betting that we’ll begin to see huge presale #’s this year.
- Additions: GPSC, IMPACT, PLAT, TIPCO, VNG
- Deletions: DSGT, LOXLEY, MBK, MONO, NOK, PCSGH, PTL, SIM